Main Objectives of IQAC:
• To develop a system of conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
• To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Strategies of IQAC:
• Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
• Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
• The credibility of evaluation procedures.
• Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
• Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of
structure and services.
Functions of the IQAC:
• Development and application of quality benchmark/ parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
• Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional processes.
• Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.